Friday

Phew! missed it...

Maybe it's the euphoria of the Olympics, maybe I'm just clumsy wth the time difference, but I failed to get the blog written before the start of the PGA. I confess I was going to tip Hunter Mahan. He looked good value at 50/1.

He's a much better price now, 1000/1 on betfair after a horrendous 11 over par start. Ouch.

So we're scouting around for picks after a confusing first round. Harrington got off to a flier before the putter let him down so I thought he might be worth a go but at 12/1? Probably still a great bet, but we won't get rich. We'll be waiting until the second round is over for the real action, so stay tuned. One thing I do know though. After a 77 in the opening round, it's not going to be a dream first major for the boy from the bush. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment