Tuesday

Back to single figures?

I've been toiling with a double digit handicap for too long. From the age of 15 when Rupert Speechley cut me six shots from 14 to 8 for "general play", I was a single figure man well into my thirties with a lifetime handicap low of 6.1. Mind you, that was when I was working on a golf magazine and playing twice a week plus practice, but that's not important.

After a lifetime already of playing the game, I'm going to collect and publish all the very best tips and advice I can muster, both from the interweb and the deep recesses of my brain to crack the secret of single figures. Inspired by the waistlines on offer down the stretch at Augusta (kenny Perry's 49 didn't you know) it's time for a serious crack at it.

We're on the way back, back, (back!) to what the locals call "A Grade". Join me on my journey!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:05 AM

    If Kenny can contend The Masters at 49 there is hope for this duck to reduce his handicap. Count me in Big Al !

    ReplyDelete