Monday

Best laid plans...

How many selections do you need before you come to Angel Cabrera? Some lucky soul got 330/1 on betfair during the week and you could have grabbed 12/1 last night. I didn't and as far as I can find from a trawl through the blogosphere, neither did anybody else...

Good luck to him and anyone who had a few bob on him or Katayama for the place. Guess Perry will take the easy option and stay home for the Open again after meeting his demons today. Don't think the R&A will lose too much sleep.

We'll be back, back (back!) next week and following a few conversations on Twitter (I can't bring myself to call them tweets), will be adding a bit more golf commentary to the blog based on a magazine idea I had many years ago called Fore! Look out for that and a new website called The Golf Writers both coming up soon.

They'd be in production by now if Kenny had won...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the next mag project. Have you thought about doing a piece on supplements to play better golf? I have some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete