Sunday

It's Kenny!

With four hours to go until showdown, Betfair have Cabrera as favourite, with Tiger out to 22/1. The words "surely he can't win" come to mind. For both of them...

In what might now be the dullest finish to a major ever, we're faced with the prospect of a shoot out between Perry, Furyk, Todd Hamilton and blimmin Rory Sabbatini. I'll have a tenner with you now that if he wins, he'll dedicate it to Gary Player. God give us all strength. There's no chance that Shingo or Tim Clark can get up sadly, especially for me as I've got a voucher on the par three winner for odds of 350/1.

I've had a little saver tonight on Sabbatini at 50 and Hamilton at 75 and still nothing on Chad but with my bets from three weeks ago at 100/1 ready to collect, it's a big cheerio and come on my sons to Kenny Perry and Jim Furyk, lets see one of you bring the cup home in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment